Saturday, September 14, 2013

Midnight Hollow and Finally OFB! (sort of)

When I last left my computer, the early hints for the new store world were just being revealed. Suddenly, Midnight Hollow! I'm still not sure what I think of this world but I'm liking the CASsets (especially those pigtails) and the steampunk-ish theme. From the pictures, it looks like it might complement SN very nicely. Actually I kind of wish it'd come with SN in the first place...




Oh and you know what they finally went and did? REGISTERS!

 "The Savvy Seller's Collection gives you everything you need to start your very own business! Simply place items on the included rugs, pedestal, wall shelf, or parking space, and start selling things like a boss! Determine your markup, set up sales, hire and fire salesclerks, and keep tabs on your daily and lifetime sales statistics! You can even set your shop hours and name your store!"
 I'm among those who so desperately wanted an OFB expansion, so this is exceptionally good news for me! Along with open restaurants, we now have open shops! It just blows my mind that the fans have been suggesting this for I don't know how long and they've given us that and then some! Here's hoping it won't be as buggy as some of the other big PC items.

No comments:

Post a Comment