Sunday, February 2, 2014

New Store Venue: Prism Art Studio!


Photos courtesy of SimguruTatertot

I haven't been following this as closely as I thought I would, but that's partially due to my mind always being on class. I actually haven't played TS3 in almost 2 weeks now (but I decided to tonight to clear my mind a bit, this short film animatic needs a major change and I'm hitting dead ends). The name of the venue is the Prism Art Studio and it comes out on February 6th!

In any case, whoever was hypothesizing about jewelry making and perfume was certainly right!



 I' m not keen on certain items but the fact that things are in sets is a good sign. Still, look at the selection! 8 new necklaces, 4 sets of earrings and 4 new bangles.

And that's not all...



We're getting a glass blowing station of some sort which enables not just jewelry and perfume bottles, but glass furniture and decor as well (who else is ogling the stained glass?). There's even a glass chess set (might look good if you picked up the ice lounge with seasons).

Oh but wait! There's MORE! (This is going to allow some beautiful custom content guys)


 I've personally been DYING for these kinds of stairs! They're really wrapping up alot of old requests (but I'd still have been happier if they'd come in an ep or something, with all the premium content and clothing sets that came out after ITF they could've just released a freetime or hobbies ep with a couple of new careers and professions, there's almost that much stuff).



No comments:

Post a Comment